The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

U of U

I decided to drive all the way to Salt Lake to the University of Utah campus, for the pink and white ball. It was so strange to see Mike and Chelsea there, but I was ecstatic. The weird thing was, they totally ignored me. It was as if they were upset that I was there and had run into them.

So there we are, all waiting in line in food together, and suddenly they disappear completely. That was that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm flattered that i was in your dream... sorry i was such a snob! boston does that to you i guess...

Anonymous said...

is there really a pink and white ball? cause rad.