The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Thursday, June 01, 2006

[administrative post 06-01-2006]

I suppose this is a bit of boasting, but here it is anyway: My poem Tale of a frozen mountain boy (originally posted here) won the Artella Quarterly Poetic Idol contest for April 2006. And I am excited. You can see the poem and a picture and a cheesy little bio on their Poetry Gardens page, right here:

http://www.artellawordsandart.com/poeticidol4-06.html

1 comment:

moonshinejunkyard said...

wow - BRAVO!!! i went and read the poem and was blown away as usual, and so glad that others are recognizing it! congratulations!!!