The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Chopsticks

Transcription of a chopsticks package that I received today at Edo Japan in Salt Lake City:

--- ---
Tuk under tnurnb and held firmly

Learn how to use your chopsticks

Add second chcostick
hold it as you hold a pencil

Hold tirst chopstick in originai position
move the second one up and down
Now you can pick up anything:

PRODUCTOF CHINA
--- ---

That's verbatim. Brilliant isn't it? My favorite word is tnurnb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now I'm hungry. Did you change the layout?

Anonymous said...

The food wasn't that good--looked much better in the menu pictures. But nope--same old layout, same old everything. I'm too boring to change it up all that much, at least these days.