The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dream early morning december 12, 2007

I dreamt last night that Jarom killed Nemo. He was up with him at four in the morning, in the bathtub. I let Jarom have Nemo in the water with him. I left, went back to sleep or something, and when I came back there was this strange-shaped orange colored thing in the water. Jarom had cranked Nemo through a plastic playdoh tool. The orange blob was still quivering, like Nemo was barely alive in there.

I smacked Jarom's head against the wall. Just hard enough so that he would know better. I did it again and again. I was a child abuser in my dream.

I took Nemo outside to bury him. As I was in the process of preparing to bury him, a fish casket salesman came by. He was dressed like an undertaker. Great timing.

2 comments:

Reluctant Conquistador said...

This dream is wild...

Joseph Beatty said...

this is the single funniest thing i have ever heard. well done. i wish i had dreamt this SO BAD.