The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

dream, morning of May 28 2008

In my dream this morning I was on a rocky cliff at the top of a road or trail. I was looking in the distance and saw a strange military training base attached to the side of one of the mountain peaks. It came out horizontally, different layers pushing out further from the wall. Each layer looked like a handle of some sort, like a teakettle handle. So there were these stacked handles coming out from the wall, and all these soldiers doing training, some in air, some on monkey bars, row after row of them. They went in a uniform line, up one handle and down another.

Eventually I was joined by Joey and others, and I told them they had to see this base. But when I tried to show them, I couldn't find it. We walked all around and I kept looking off in the distance, but it was gone.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

So weird of you to dream about a military base, and that you wanted the others to see it.

moonshinejunkyard said...

um, i dream about military training bases all the time. i am not at all kidding.i have recurring dreams that i have to save my family from some crazy miliaristic operation and we have to escape from a building that sounds like the one you described. it is usually on a cliff by the ocean. i have been dreaming stuff like this since i was about 17.