The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Friday, October 10, 2008

She's perfect

My wife is perfect. So sweet, so loving. She makes my day every day, and knows how to throw one mean party. She threw me a surprise party last night for my birthday. All the best people and friends were there (except those who live too far distant), and I couldn't stop smiling. She had baked a delicious completely homemade ginger carrot cake, made chocolate cupcakes and had snacks and licorice galore. She knows how I like it.

Amy, I love you. Thanks for making my days perfect.


the party group

5 comments:

Joseph Beatty said...

awesome

Amy Beatty said...

Matt, you are too kind with your words. I try and do special things for you because you are such a amazing person and I feel so blessed and lucky to have you. And then when you write things like this I know how much I don't deserve you. I couldn't throw you enough party's to show you how much I love you.

Bennett Rossell said...

Thanks for having us over!

AdieSpringB said...

luck duck

Susan said...

Amy is a sweetheart and you two are perfect for each other. What an awesome party she gave for you. That ginger carrot cake sounds divine! I want the recipe! I love you Amy, thanks for taking such good care of my precious Mattie,
Nana