The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Saturday, December 02, 2006

Breakings and a Christmas tree

I've had a rough week. Yesterday, my bike chain fell off and then broke on the way to school at 7 a.m. Then I lost one of the earbuds for my headphones. The day before, the eraser and metal-brace-thing fell off my pencil for the THIRD time in a week! So all my replacements are gone, and I had to go buy more today. I only got a 33 out of 40 on my resume package assignment. And my backpack's chest strap latch broke too (but I just found the piece, so maybe I can glue it).

Today: crazy Christmas tree shopping day. We bought an Italian Stone Pine, a little 2-foot tall silver-needled potted tree. We like the potted tree--me especially--I feel a lot better about the whole 'Christmas tree' concept when I'm not just chopping this tree down to display in my house for a month and let dry out and get brown and then throw out. Call me green, environmentalist, stupid, whatever. It's just me. And me feels good!

No comments: