The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

A lesson in procrastination

Stayed up all night Tuesday night. I finished my 51-page folklore project. I hope it's decent. I don't think that my analysis was all that good. It was nearly seven pages, but I think I could've analyzed a whole lot better if I weren't so strapped for time.

I think I have 19 collection items. And five total informants. Anyway, not bad. And Deirdre is going to have a look at it and give me feedback next if there's anything I need to change before submitting the final-final version (although before yesterday, I though it was the final-final version). It would be cool if I could win the award (a $500 award given to the best folklore project from all BYU classes this semester), but I'm not planning on it. I just wanted to make sure that my project was as good as it could get, at least, so I didn't botch my chances. Only problem with that is that I will probably have to more on it now (after I get it back), and I don't want to. I really want to finish all my projects and classes and get this semester over with. It will be great, at least for a couple weeks.

Now if only work wasn't so busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you hear about the prize? When did you start posting so much on this blog??? I'm out of it...