The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Knowledge day

School starts today. I look forward to it somewhat, a little reluctantly I suppose. I have Dr. Knutson tonite for the "Communications Group Experience!" or something. I must be on time, or he'll notice. Yes, he'll notice alright. And I must purchase the book. I'm dropping my Discrete Structures in Computer Science class because it's 6 to 9 on a Friday nite and I don't want that. Plus I can take it at Sac State should I be accepted.

Audio: Out-of-State Plates|Fountains of Wayne
Video: Million Dollar Baby [2004|Clint Eastwood]
Text: Siddhartha|Herman Hesse

No comments: