The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Sunday, August 06, 2006

No meaning

It was streetside art-type show. Zack was there wearing a dragon shirt that he'd designed; he was going to get the same design tattooed across his whole chest--a wise choice. It really was huge. Another guy had on a different shirt from Zack--it was a Jack Frost shirt that I guess he had modeled for, and Zack commented on how the guy hadn't yet paid for the shirt (even though he was the model, I guess that fact didn't matter).

...

There was a treehouse and I was trying to get down; I needed help and wanted Ben to be my roommate. I was hanging there and this guy swung across like a superhero and got me a ladder to help me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this dream deals with your old friendships...how they endure and what is needed to help them along...just kidding. i have no idea what it means, but i LIKE it. i want to bring up the shirt ideas/tattoo ideas to zack. did you ever tell him about this?