The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Saturday, August 12, 2006

Treasure journey

I was left alone at the estate while everyone else was off in search of the treasure. But it seems that the whole boat sank, and they all came floating back on flotsam and little wooden boatshard shrapnel, and no one would tell the location of the chest. There were some golden coins all over the beachy shore, i picked up some and everyone was fighting over them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am enjoying this trip through your dreamland. i want to make a dream blog. i wish my computer was right by my bed...i do write them down but dreams are pretty fun to peruse publicly (who knew!??)