The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Thursday, October 20, 2005

Auditorium

I entered an auditorium, a small brownish one reminiscent of the Placerville church building's, and there were many young people, most were friends of Joey. People were sitting all over the stage. Over the loudspeakers a song was playing, an acoustic song with soft vocals. A boy told me it was performed by Johnny Trudeau, but it was really his brother Matt's song. Matt was angry because Johnny had strayed with the song and added a simple acoustic interlude and what was referred to as the 'metal part'.

I went outside to check up on my cars, apparently I'd driven two of them to this gathering. And they had been moved. By force, to different parking spots. I started to become hysterical, wondering where my precious vehicles now lay, when a boy there noticed and pointed them out to me. One was left where I had originally double-parked it near the pillars and the garage. The other was further out, parked neatly in a white-painted parking spot, where those boys had pushed it so quietly.

[Partial dream before waking up at 7:58 AM]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's rad, i love so much the "metal part" and also the car having been quietly gently pushed away, anyway, dreams are cool and i think they're real too.