The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Another abstract morning

I should stop watching so many movies at nite. I love to be aware of certain films and I enjoy watching them and analyzing, but there's much to be done/I could do. I do however, look forward to watching either Pom Poko or My Neighbors the Yamadas tonite.

Crazily, in class last nite I wasn't ready to leave when the clock struck 6:45. I wouldn't have minded if the class stretched on another hour or two. I suppose that's a sign of some kind that the whole Communications major idea is a success for me. Time will tell, but for now I enjoy it and I like my teacher(s).

Hear: Apathy and Exhaustion|The Lawrence Arms
Watch: Alexander [2004|Oliver Stone]
Read: newest issue of Time magazine

No comments: