The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Presentation

We had a group presentation last night in Communications. We did well, as we were the first group to present, but the group that followed us was quite a bit better. We have to do this again next Thursday, so we shall be warned.

I love music. I can just drive and drive on backroads and freeways and sing my heart out and drums the steering wheel to death. It's great. It's motivating. For instance, Audiokarate. They are the perfect tear-your-throat-out singalong.

So I guess we are putting in our 30-day notice today. I feel a bit creepy about it. I will be moving in with my mom, and bringing along my wife and two kids. Could anything possibly sound worse than that? I know it's temporary, so we will make do and save money while trying to pay off more debt and searching for things that life can direct us towards. And maybe we'll purchase airline tickets to Long Beach and Chicago and buy season snowboarding passes.

We will soon rent a different house, and perhaps one year in our lives we'll buy a home with a backyard and a front porch and three bedrooms. All things change, in time. Yes, I will make do.

Ears: Lady Melody|Audiokarate
Eyes: Gong Fu (Kung Fu Hustle) [2004|Stephen Chow]
Mind: newest issue of Alternative Press

No comments: