The death of a moon cowboy

I am a somewhat-youth with ideas and thoughts and too many dreams that sometimes overflow as these little dribblings from my fingertips. I guess you can try to collect and capture them.


Thursday, August 18, 2005

Simple

It is sometimes a relief to just saunter home and relax, as I did last nite. Fighting all urges to swim, shop, drive, and so on, we all just sat around, ate, put the kids to bed (begrudgingly), watched a movie, slept. That was that. August has been such a busy month, and hopefully it's beginning some sort of wind-down, even if it makes for less continual fun.

Tonite I shall enjoy a glorious evening at the FLC - Folsom Lake College for you uninitiated - which starts at 5:30 PM and ends promptly at 9:50 PM. I hope that I can somehow re-enter Dr. Knutson's course. Fingers crossed, smiles on.

Aurally: Crimson|Alkaline Trio
Visually: Beyond the Sea [2004|Kevin Spacey]
Textually: new issue of Rolling Stone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it coming.